Dental bonding can be used to change spaces, color and shape of your teeth.
Dr. Hart, Alison (her amazing dental assistant) and you will decide what color of composite or bonding material to use to give you your desired smile.
Using her artistic skills, she will form the composite material to the desired shape.
Advantages of bonding are:
- Usually no anesthesia needed
- Can receive immediate results
- Fee is much less than veneers or crowns
- Easy to repair
Disadvantages of bonding are:
- The composite filling can pick up stain from food, drinks (coffee, tea), and smoking much easier than veneers or crowns.
- Bonding can chip/break much easier than veneers or crowns.
- Bonding may not be able to meet your esthetic goals.